(Founder of The Unconventional Life)
If you are into dope sauce, you should definitely put this episode in your eyes, ears, and butt.
Sweet Ass Wisdom from the show:
If you create a 6-figure business at 18, a 7-figure business at 22, the gremlins will try and steal it from you. But, if you are gangster AF, they won’t win.
If you collapse after a wake-boarding accident and find yourself on your deathbed being confronted by spirits asking you questions, be careful how you respond.
If life isn’t about more money in da bank, then what could it be about?
If your parents poke holes in all the plans and ideas you mastermind… you’ll get REALLY good at identifying what is missing and creating opportunities.
When 75 people gather for a synchronized breath-of-one meditation led by a sex-god named Gregorio in the jungles of Nicaragua, uncontrollable laughing, crying, screaming, and vomiting may work in unison to level up your brains superpowers.
If you are stuck and have no idea what to do, open your channel. If you don’t believe in channels, smash your phone and go sleep in the woods for 5 days.
Instead of seeking, planning, consuming, and analyzing… throw a dart, take action, and get feedback.
It’s possible to make $80k from a Facebook post, even if it’s not a business attempt.
Arise and Fly.
Sweet Ass Links from the Episode:
Check out The Unconventional Life
Follow jules @julesschroederlife on social media
Enter the Giveaway to win a copy of Jules’ album Love it Forward
Ask a Question or Leave a Comment for the Show
Check out more sweet ass episodes:
- The Mother Root of Serotonin- An Ayahuasca Exploration w/ Mary Shores
- Universal Guidance, The Gift of Breast Cancer, and Softening the Heart in Colombia w/ Whitney Cox
- Digital Education, Entrepreneur Marriage, and the LamCam w/ Ray Blakney
- The Power of the Possible – Creating the Ryan Banks Academy w/ Valerie Groth
- The Answer is Unconditional Love: An Ayahuasca Exploration w/ Mary Shores
- Boosting Men’s Olympic Rowing w/ Female Power & the Magic of Challenging Your Fear w/ Whitney Powell
- Open Curiosity, Sharing Your Gifts, and Bridging the Gap Between Low and High Frequency w/ Amelia Broughton
- From Idea to Product, Kickstarter Wisdom, and Rage Creating w/ Jason Berwick
- Zero to Travel, Free Radicals, The Value of the Journey, & Community Power w/ Jason Moore
- Airplane Gremlins, Setting a Vision, and Creating a Sacred Space