(Founder of The Unconventional Life)
If you are into dope sauce, you should definitely put this episode in your eyes, ears, and butt.
Sweet Ass Wisdom from the show:
If you create a 6-figure business at 18, a 7-figure business at 22, the gremlins will try and steal it from you. But, if you are gangster AF, they won’t win.
If you collapse after a wake-boarding accident and find yourself on your deathbed being confronted by spirits asking you questions, be careful how you respond.
If life isn’t about more money in da bank, then what could it be about?
If your parents poke holes in all the plans and ideas you mastermind… you’ll get REALLY good at identifying what is missing and creating opportunities.
When 75 people gather for a synchronized breath-of-one meditation led by a sex-god named Gregorio in the jungles of Nicaragua, uncontrollable laughing, crying, screaming, and vomiting may work in unison to level up your brains superpowers.
If you are stuck and have no idea what to do, open your channel. If you don’t believe in channels, smash your phone and go sleep in the woods for 5 days.
Instead of seeking, planning, consuming, and analyzing… throw a dart, take action, and get feedback.
It’s possible to make $80k from a Facebook post, even if it’s not a business attempt.
Arise and Fly.
Sweet Ass Links from the Episode:
Check out The Unconventional Life
Follow jules @julesschroederlife on social media
Enter the Giveaway to win a copy of Jules’ album Love it Forward
Ask a Question or Leave a Comment for the Show
Check out more sweet ass episodes:
- Are You Paying Attention? Higher Self Habits, Intuitive Relations, and Plant Medicine Healing with Lecia Fox
- How Good Are You Willing to Let it Get? Exploring the Feel Good Life with Sarah Seidelmann
- Getting Started on Youtube and Expanding Your Audience with Mat Gunnufson
- World Issues and Pandemics and Strags, Oh My! The Future of Remote Work with Mitko Karshovski
- Relishing Gratitude in Unexpected Life Events with Caitlin Grenier of Party Like A Diabetic
- Trusting in the Universe, Relationship Attachment Styles, and Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro with Ravi Rothenberg
- How to Optimize Your Health through Biohacking and Epigenetics with David Krantz
- From Shock to Awe: How Plant Medicine is Healing Veterans with PTSD (with Dr. Janine Sagert and Olivia Broughton)
- Setting Ultra Racing Records, Hallucinations in the Grand Canyon, and Rebirth with Liz Sampey
- Creating Transformational Travel Experiences with Ian Hoyt of Life Nomading