(Brand Architect / Philanthropist / Host of Inipi Radio)
In 2008, I blindly met Jared on an airplane traveling towards Texas. He was fresh off extradition by the U.S. from Rwanda where he had been imprisoned daily for 4 months, facing forces of black-mail, corruption, and high-tension accusations. Jared asked me a question on that plane ride, and it planted a seed that would change my life forever.
Sweet Ass Wisdom from the Show:
If a dude boards a plan covered in tats and you are scared of him, you should let him sit in the middle seat next to you. He may have killed a black mamba, and that deserves respect and attention.
If you find yourself imprisoned in Rwanda for fighting for gender equality, your passport may save your life.
If you wake up face-down-pants-down in the bushes, or on the face of your garage floor, it may be time to consider a rebirth in your approach to life.
If you are confronted by an entity that warns you of your current belligerent lifestyle, even if it’s Tom Waits on a rollercoaster, take the advice and run for it.
The world is much smaller than you think, and our connection is much more powerful than your imagination may currently allow. Expand your imagination.
Try to give less fucks, kids.
Sweet Ass Links from the Show:
@JaredAngaza on Social Media
Enter the Giveaway to win a physical copy of When Wisdom Meets Passion by Jared Angaza and his father Dan Miller
Ask a Question or Leave a Comment to be aired on the show:
Check out more sweet ass episodes:
- Stranded in India During the Pandemic with Ravi Rothenberg and Lynan Saperstein
- Mother Ayahuasca, Psychedelic Integration, and the Hero’s Journey w/ Chase Reeves and Jared Angaza
- Creating Happiness by Contemplating Death
- Are You Paying Attention? Higher Self Habits, Intuitive Relations, and Plant Medicine Healing with Lecia Fox
- How Good Are You Willing to Let it Get? Exploring the Feel Good Life with Sarah Seidelmann
- Getting Started on Youtube and Expanding Your Audience with Mat Gunnufson
- World Issues and Pandemics and Strags, Oh My! The Future of Remote Work with Mitko Karshovski
- Relishing Gratitude in Unexpected Life Events with Caitlin Grenier of Party Like A Diabetic
- Trusting in the Universe, Relationship Attachment Styles, and Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro with Ravi Rothenberg
- How to Optimize Your Health through Biohacking and Epigenetics with David Krantz